Are you all out of silver shoes? This shirt will do in a pinch! You can't click it, but maybe just wearing it will allow you to follow the Yellow Brick Road . . . to mayhem and treasure!
- If you are wearing an official Munchkin Oz shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
- The autograph of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or John Kovalic on the shirt gives you the additional power to click your heels together, exclaim "There's no place like home!", and automatically escape a single monster once per game. With two or three autographs, you may draw one or two face-down Treasures, respectively, as you flee.
- Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
- Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 3 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
- But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
* On your torso. Right side out.